Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Is This All Just a Dream?

Sometimes I can't really believe I actually decided to go abroad for a summer. Normally I think things through (down to really random details- it's inherited behavior. I have engineers for parents) but this was (for the most part) fairly last minute/spontaneous. I never really expected it to actually happen.

Like right now, especially. There's a giant party right outside my dorm. (This is not normal. Probably because at MIT my room's on the top floor of a tall building) I have recently discovered that dorms here hold summer parties over the summer. They have way more food than people can possibly eat, lots of loud music, and are attended in such numbers that having personal space is no longer a conceivable option.

For better or worse, however, I'm sick. At least I'm not totally missing out though. I can hear the bands playing from inside my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment